Spay and Neuter Surgeries
What to know:
- Appointments are required! To schedule an appointment, please call (707)442-7729
- A non-refundable deposit is required to schedule an appointment. This fee will be applied towards your pet's total bill the day of their surgery. $20 for cats ; $40 for dogs up to 30 lbs; $60 for dogs 31-60 lbs ; $80 for dogs over 61 lbs (No-shows or last minute cancellations forfeit this fee)
- Cats: Drop-off is between 7-7:45 AM. All cats must be brought in a clean and secure carrier
- Dogs: Drop-off is between 7:00-7:45 AM. Please leave your dog in the car while you check in.
- Any small dog (under 40 lbs) 5 years or older requires a $20 pre-surgical exam with possible blood-work prior to possible surgery. We cannot spay larger dogs 5 years or older. Please call for voucher/scheduling information for other veterinary clinics.
- Pick-up time for all animals is 1:30-3:00 PM.
Price List: Please note- our goal is to spay and neuter, please do not hesitate to call and ask for financial options and voucher programs!
- Cat Spay: $85
- Cat Neuter: $55
- Feral Cat Spay/Neuter: $55 (click here for more information about our feral cat package)
- Dog Spay up to 30 lbs: $170
- Dog Spay 31-60 lbs: $205
- Dog Spay 61-100 lbs: $240 (please call for dogs over 100 lbs)
- Dog Neuter up to 30 lbs: $134
- Dog Neuter 31-60 lbs: $170
- Dog Neuter 61-100 lbs: $205 (please call for dogs over 100 lbs)