Spay and Neuter Surgeries
What to know:
- Appointments are required! To schedule an appointment, please cal (707)442-7729
- A $20 non-refundable deposit is required to schedule an appointment. This fee will be applied towards your pet's total bill the day of their surgery.
- Cats: Drop-off is between 7-7:45 AM. All cats must be brought in a clean and secure carrier
- Dogs: Drop-off is between 7:30-8:00 AM. Please leave your dog in the car while you check in.
- Pick-up time for all animals is 1:30-3:00 PM.
Price List: Please note- our goal is to spay and neuter, please do not hesitate to call and ask for financial options and voucher programs!
- Cat Spay: $85
- Cat Neuter: $55
- Feral Cat Spay/Neuter: $55 (click here for more information about our feral cat package)
- Dog Spay up to 30 lbs: $170
- Dog Spay 31-60 lbs: $205
- Dog Spay 61-100 lbs: $240 (please call for dogs over 100 lbs)
- Dog Neuter up to 30 lbs: $134
- Dog Neuter 31-60 lbs: $170
- Dog Neuter 61-100 lbs: $205 (please call for dogs over 100 lbs)
*PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to service brachycephalic (flat-faced) dogs and cats due to the special care they require during anesthesia. Please call our office at (707)442-7729 for more information on where to schedule your pet.
*We accept all vouchers available in Humboldt County